Industrial Automation Consulting that Takes You into the Future
Modern technologies are continually evolving, making it challenging for companies to keep up with automation opportunities and trends that can keep them ahead of the curve, and in front of the competition. That’s where we step in. As forward-looking control system integrators, we help bridge the gap between technology and your business, especially when you don’t have in house resources or the level of expertise required to take on this critical responsibility.
Save Time and Money with Expert Control System Integrators
Improving the efficiency of your current system involves more than just implementing new technologies. Whether your goal is to integrate PLC controls into your existing platform or do a complete system migration, our team of technical and mechanical specialists will consult with you to create and implement a solution designed to optimize performance and processes, for both today and the decades to come.
Live will work with your operators and process engineers to design a custom system that:
- Meets your specification and expectations;
- Reduces hardware variability;
- Reduces unplanned downtime and ensures reliability; and
- Allows operators to make informed decisions by aligning process controls with key process information.
How We Approach Your Project
We start every new client relationship and project by listening to your vision so that we can design a solution that best meets your requirements. Our consultation and platform integration projects include the following components to make sure we are collaborating towards a common goal:
- Project Design and Development: Conceptual designs, web-based meetings and reviews
- Detailed Schematics and Documentation: Live Automation uses current CAD packages, including AutoCAD Electrical and Solidworks
- Platform Configuration and Integration: Legacy PLC’s and HMI’s, new controls, SCADA
- Start Up and Commissioning: Onsite startup, training and remote support
PLC Platform Flexibility
We are expertly prepared to execute on your platform integration by maintaining software licenses and trained experts for nearly all current and legacy PLC platforms, including:
- Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Automation (SLC150, SLC500, PLC-2, PLC-5, CompactLogix, Contrologix)
- Siemens (S5, S7, TIA-Portal)
- Omron (NX, NJ, CS, CJ)
- GE Intelligent Platforms
- Automation Direct (Click, DirectLogic, Productivity, Do-More)
- Mitsubishi (Q Series, F Series, L Series)
- And many more
Maintaining a platform agnostic approach, we can evaluate and consult on your projects without bias for one company or another, and once we have the green light, we can work quickly without any platform or software restraints.
Our Experience is Your Industry Advantage
Our engineers have integrated PLC controls and systems across a diverse group of industries, including food and beverage, medical textile and devices, and high-precision optics, just to name a few. Working closely with clients on their industry specific needs and challenges, we are well versed not only on the global landscape within the industry, but the nuances that can make or break an investment in automated technology.
How Can We Help?
At Live Automation, we come to work every day with the same goal – to provide our customers with the very best in industrial automation solutions, services and support. We look forward to talking with you. Call us at (866) PLC-GUYS.