Commitment to Our People
It is only with the shared vision, drive and hard work of all at Live Automation that our group is what it is today, and this same factor will determine our future success. There are jobs—and there are careers. At Live Automation, you are given the opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills every day. We are looking for team players who are adaptable, self-motivated, passionate, and creative. If that sounds like you, come join us.
Electrical / Controls Engineer (with a Manufacturing Focus)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or manufacturing Engineering with a minimum of 5 years’ experience OR an Associate's Degree with extensive experience.
- Hands on experience programming Allen Bradley and/or Siemens PLC's
- Proven Experience with HMI, Experience with RSView, Ignition and/or WonderWare a plus.
- Overall understanding or plant internal power distribution and motor controls, with working knowledge of Servo Motors and Drives.
- Ability to perform electrical design and have a working knowledge of Microsoft applications and AutoCAD.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) are required to effectively communicate throughout the organization.
Entry Level Controls Engineer
We are looking for a dynamic individual to take on a multi-faceted, entry level to intermediate engineering position. Primary roles include HMI System designer, Industrial Programmer and Electrical Control System designer. Projects will be completed independently or in small teams, from concept to completion. If you are a goal-oriented individual who can work independently with minimal supervision, is flexible, open to change, with a “roll up your sleeves until the job is done” mentality then this is an opportunity for you.